Friday 21st May 2021
Dear EY1 Families,
We are very excited to be welcoming EY1 back to full school days from Monday 24th May. Please find some information below for your reference:
School hours will be from 8:25am – 3:00pm, Monday – Friday.
Please see the links below for your child’s class timetable:
Return to school
In preparation for returning to school, children are to wear their DBIS school uniform and we ask that your child has the following items in their school bag, clearly labelled with their name:
- school hat
- water bottle
- a snack (please ensure your child’s snack is nut free and they are able to open their snack)
- Lunch (please ensure your child’s lunch is nut free and they are able to open their lunchbox)
- spare uniform and underwear
- a spare mask in a labelled zip lock bag
A reminder if you need to contact your child’s class teacher please do so either via the school diary, SeeSaw or via the school’s email address [email protected].
- Children will be dropped off at 8:25am and collected at 3:00pm from their classrooms. Please can EY1LB and EY1RG families please access the classroom via the side gate and can EY1GC and EY1EM families please access the classroom via the main school gate.
- Please be reminded of our “kiss and drop” policy at both pick up and drop off. This is to ensure a smooth transition each day.
- In line with government regulations please keep a close eye on any children that develop symptoms of cough, cold, fever etc. Please also ensure temperature’s are checked and temperature cards filled out each day before school.
- Due to government regulations food is not allowed to be delivered to students during the school day. Please ensure they arrive at school with their lunch and snack. The canteen will be serving hot food, please contact the school office if you would like to find out more information about purchasing hot meals at school.
- Reading folders are to come into school every day, library folders on the allocated day for your class.
- Magic 100 Words will be tested every Friday. A copy of their Magic 100 Words can be found in your child’s folder or diary.
- Forest School will be on a Friday. Please ensure children have appropriate footwear (wellies, gum boots etc) as it can get muddy!
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact your child’s class teacher.
The EY1 Team