Dear Parents and Carers,
We hope you had an enjoyable half term break and enjoyed time with your families and friends. The EY1 team are very much looking forward to welcoming you all back.
A few reminders to start the half term;
- EY1 children can be dropped off from 8.15am if they have an older sibling in Year 3 – 6. Starting this week children will go to a specific EY1 classroom and a notice will be on the EY1 classroom doors.
- Children will need to bring their reading folder (the folder with the blue diary inside) to school every day.
- Library folders come to school on your child’s library day (please see your timetable inside the blue diary for reference).
- At the end of the day children are to be collected from their classroom and we kindly ask that you do not congregate outside the EY1 classrooms or on the playground equipment.
- A friendly reminder your child needs their school hat at school everyday.
- We love to celebrate your child’s birthday, however due to current circumstances birthday snacks need to be pre packaged or individually wrapped.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact your child’s class teacher.
The EY1 Team