- Fees are paid monthly in advance and in 10 instalments.
- The Accounts Department will issue an invoice for the first month’s fees.
- Payment of the first month’s fees must be settled on receipt of the invoice.
- A Direct Debit form will be sent by Accounts Department for AutoPay.
- Fees are generally settled by AutoPay through a Hong Kong bank.
Latest information about School Fees and levies.
Email: [email protected]
Methods of Payment
DBIS Bank Account
Online bank transfer is accepted provided that the transfer slip and student information are emailed to the accounts office ([email protected] <mail to:[email protected]>) for reconciliation purposes.
Bank details as follows:
Bank name: Discovery Bay International School Limited
HSBC account number: 111-459624-001
Credit Card Payment
Credit cards ( Visa and Mastercard ) are accepted in the Uniform Shop and the Accounts Office and are subject to a 2% handling charge