We would like to invite you to an online workshop to explore and enquire into our Early Years and Primary Discovery Curriculum. This will take place on Wednesday 7th October at 5:30 pm – 6:30 pm.
This session will give you an insight into our Discovery Curriculum and help build an understanding of its enquiry and concept-based approach to learning. We invite you to join an informative and hands-on session that we hope will give you a better understanding of Discovery learning by exploring the following guiding questions:
- What is the Discovery Curriculum?
- What is Concept Based Curriculum & Instruction (CBCI)?
- What is Enquiry Based Learning?
- What are the Enquiry Learning Skills?
- How is the Discovery Concept Based Curriculum different to Traditional Curriculums?
- How is Discovery taught?
- How is Discovery learning assessed?
- How does the new DBIS Learner Profile support the Discovery Curriculum?
To join the online meeting, please click the link below:
We look forward to seeing you at the session and answering any questions you may have then.
Whole School Leader for Curriculum Innovation