Now that the HK Education Bureau is allowing limited numbers of students back into school, we are excited to be able to open school sessions on Thursday mornings, starting next week (14th January). The main details are:
- Lessons will start at 08:00 and finish at 11:30
- Students will enter and leave through the main gate
- Snacks can be brought in for break at the normal time of 10-10:30
- Chromebooks should be brought in, fully charged, please
- Please return any library or levelled reading books
- English, Maths and Discovery books will be needed
- Temperature checks and hygiene will be carefully managed as before
During the morning session students will be exploring magnetism as part of Discovery learning, as well as English and Maths lessons. It will be great to be back in school and interacting in person, catching up and enjoying learning together.
Other general details were posted to the Hub earlier this week, and can be found here. If you have any further questions, please contact your child’s class teacher.
We look forward to seeing the students on Thursday.
The Year 4 team